For the fourth consecutive year, Fundación Chile and magazine Revista Capital conducted the business survey “Leaders on Climate Change“. The 50-question survey is designed to access information about the management of a company, by analyzing 4 aspects:
• Commitment to corporate governance.
• Measurement and diagnosis.
• Actions for improvement.
• External communication and transparency
Who can participate?
Entities invited to participate in this survey are public or private companies and public or private entities, for-profit or nonprofit, domestic or foreign, with regard to their operations managed by executive teams located in Chile.
• Registration: Those interested have until July 19th, 2013, to send their registration requests.
• Management of the assessment tool: To be implemented during the month of July.
• Award Ceremony and publication in Capital magazine: The Award Ceremony of the winning participants will be in November. Winners will be contacted in advance and have to be available to coordinate interviews and to plan the event. The publication of an article about the winners in the magazine Capital will be included in its [the magazine’s] special Green edition of November.
• Delivery of survey results: The results of the survey will be delivered the week following the date of awards ceremony.
For more information visit www.liderescambioclimatico.cl