UBI Global, leader organization in analysis and measurement of performance of incubators for companies associated to universities, announced that EmprendeFch – Entrepreneurship Platform of Fundación Chile – positioned itself between the five bests “Business Incubators Associated to Universities” in its annual ranking,
This ranking highlights incubators and accelerators that have a better average performance. With headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and with an international research team, UBI Global is the agency in charge of making benchmarks in over 400 incubators and accelerators of entrepreneurships associated to universities in 70 countries, in order to contribute improving their work.
“We are thinking big, and this recognition validates that we are on the right way in our efforts to work with the best entrepreneurships and investors, the ones that could make a big impact in Chile”, pointed out Jamie Riggs, Entrepreneurship Platform Director of Fundación Chile.
The best high impact incubator programs this year are:
- Alcázar y Compañia – NETBA – University of Communications, México
- Emprende FCh – Diego Portales University, Chile
- Pulsar Risk Capital – Kazan (Volga region) Federal University of National Research Technology of Kazan, Technical University of Research of Kazan, Kazan Agro State University, Architecture and Engineering State University of Tomsk, Perm State University, University of Innopolis, Superior Economy School, Federal Urals University, Russia
- Start up bootcamp High Tech XL – Technology University of Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- TechBA – State University of Arizona, IC2-La University of Texas in Austin, Acton School of Business, Autónoma University of Madrid; Complutense University of Madrid, University of Montreal, McGill, University of Quebec, ITESM, Superior Technology School of Washington University, Stanford Business School, UBC Vancouver Film School, British Columbia Institute of Technology; México, United States, Canada, Spain.